Who's Got Dirt Podcast

Friday, September 28, 2012

Im just about fed up with the way Africans feel about Americans aren't you?

Why do Africans hate us so damn much? I have been in situations where it has almost come to body blows between me and either an African or an Hatian. Why do they feel as if they are better than us when we come from the same ancestry? Can someone please explain this to me. Thank you...

Check this out you African mutha fucka... We all are alike whether you like it or not, so get the fuck over it. I have!!! I should be the one angry since you mutha fuckas can come over here and steal all the damn jobs, but you don't hear me complaining do you? No, and I know damn well yall records ain't squeaky clean but you guys get hired so damn easily and send all yal's money back home while many of us still struggle. Talk about fair, NO!!! I don't think so HOMIE!!!

So sit the fuck down and pipe the fuck up OK!!! Now in the mean time look at how beautiful you guys are as a people. We are one in the same so start acting like it!

         Aunt Ezekiel (Tanzanian actress)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time out to read this. If you enjoyed reading this post please answer below why and how this blog can make improvements. Thank you