Who's Got Dirt Podcast

Monday, December 17, 2012

Yeezy and his sleezy for sheezy

Let's just face the facts Kanye's got a thing for transparent ass women, lol


Some would call it maturing, others would say he's pussy whipped. I call it like I see it... Yo! WTF Yeezy this tramp sleezy and mad easy. Why you wanna fall in love with a freak like this? But to each his own ya dig, I cant hate must congratulate feel me.
 
Even Wendy Williams was like wassup with ya boy, is this bitch taking him away from his music?

I trust that Yeezy will get himself together after he's done gotten bored with this trick and all them damn cameras all up his ass crack. But then again we is talking about Mr. Showstopper himself. Remember Taylor Swift. LLS

 
This shit was too damn funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time out to read this. If you enjoyed reading this post please answer below why and how this blog can make improvements. Thank you