Who's Got Dirt Podcast

Monday, January 14, 2013

A day in the life of a stripper

My life's passion is digging up the kind of dirt that both men and women would be interested in seeing. Don't
 you think that it's about time for some one to create a reality show about strippers?
   
 I will stop at nothing until this goal has been fulfilled and I plan on starting right here in...
Charm City Baltimore Maryland! 

We have some of the best strip clubs and some of the hottest dancers on the planet right here in...
Charm City. 
So my question to you is who's ready to help me make this dream a reality? I need your help ladies. I am willing to do all of the leg work, filming, editing and risking it all to assure this project success  All I need from you is to be yourself and allow me to do what I do. If you are interested in participating in this project please contact me asap. Leave a comment below ok. I will respond immediately!

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time out to read this. If you enjoyed reading this post please answer below why and how this blog can make improvements. Thank you