Who's Got Dirt Podcast

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sheneka Adams, girl next door?

Sheneka Adams has the girl next door type sex appeal but from the looks of these pictures she's a bonifide freak. At first II have to admit I really didn't like her that much but after studying these pictures, and I do mean just that. I studied these pictures folks, I have come to the conclusion that she's definitely worth paying more attention to. Sheneka does have that girl next door type of mysterious sex appeal to her. She's cute and has hell ah booty. The type booty you wanna bounce a quarter off of. I had a brief run in with her on Facebook after posting a picture of her on my The Dirty Dirty page. I stated that I'd rather see her ass up in the air and her face down. Well Ms. Adams today I'd like to apologize. You have changed my mind. You are very attractive and deserve to be showcased on my blogs simply because you are indeed sexy as hell. Further more any woman that is photographed making love to a dick in her mouth the way you've been captured with that dick in your mouth should make the front page of any magazine or blog. Ms. Adams I believe I'm in love. Please don't tell my girl friend because she can tend to have a very jealous streak. You are my newest apple in my eye and the world now knows you have taken Rihanna's place in my heart. Please tell me that you can sing... LMFAO

Sincerly and secretly yours,
Who's Got Dirt
WGD2














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time out to read this. If you enjoyed reading this post please answer below why and how this blog can make improvements. Thank you